„Motivation is what allows you to begin. Habit is what allows you to persevere.” Jim Ryan
About 40% of daily behaviors are habitual behaviors. Personal effectiveness does not depend on the size of the goal we set ourselves, but on many minor habits that make us feel good and effective.
- How to identify key habits whose change will transgress into significant increase in efficiency?
- Why are some people effective in almost all areas of their profession, while others are not?
- How to increase productivity, better manage yourself and people, or improve service quality by making even minor changes to your daily routine?
People who build up the habits of effective action gain a significant advantage in business. Faster and with better results achieve goals, they work better, they deal with failures easier and do not give up on the first obstacle.
The training will allow the participants to:
- They will learn which habits are the most desirable and which increase their personal effectiveness and focus on how to eliminate unfavorable habits and build effective ones.
- They will learn the rules of habits and will learn how to change their acquired knowledge and skills into habitual activities.
- Develop the ability to build lasting motivation, independent of momentary willingness or lack of energy.
- Learn strategies for building perseverance, self-discipline and consistency in action, and how to deal with obstacles and difficulties facing the goal.
- They measure their effectiveness with the MTQ48, the world’s first proven tool for measuring strength and resilience in business.
- They will learn strategies to monitor their daily behavior, thoughts and surroundings and pay attention to what increases and lowers personal effectiveness.
- They will master the ability to identify and change negative beliefs that block effectiveness in action.
- Will receive tools overcome their own excuses, negative attitude and procrastination.
- They will improve personal effectiveness.
1. Efficiency in business – key factors of personal effectiveness.
- What is efficiency and what is it about success and satisfaction?
- Why are some people successful and others not?
- What characterizes people considered the most effective in their actions?
- Personal and organizational effectiveness
- Neurobiological basis of effectiveness
2. Self-diagnosis of Personal Efficiency – 4 C Concept
- Model 4C – how does our Strength and Resistance affect performance?
- Overview of model components: persistence, ability to arouse engagement, self-confidence, reaction to challenges, resistance, emotional control, self-discipline and good habits.
3. Personal Effectiveness – how to manage your resources?
- Discuss the results of the measurement of mental resistance on the basis of the filled out MTQ48 questionnaire – world-renowned tool for measuring strength and resilience, used in business.
- Know your resources: strengths and weaknesses, and how to work with them.
- How to turn your „weaknesses” into your advantage?
- How to use your strengths?
4. Efficiency and habits
- Road to efficiency – motivation versus self-discipline and habits.
- Objectives and habits – how to transform your goals into something you can achieve?
- Building a strategy – how to do it to facilitate your goal management?
- Habits of effective action.
- Habits that reduce efficiency most.
- Building Flexibility in Thinking and Action.
- Methods to maintain and increase awareness and concentration.
5. Strength of habit – how to change habits to effective ones?
- How do habits work?
- Personal arsenal of Habits – How to identify individual elements of your habitual behavior?
- Identification of key habits – what behavior / way of thinking has the greatest impact on efficiency?
- How to change habits to be more effective?
- Organizing Habits – How to change team habits?
6. The muscle of strong will – how to increase perseverance and consistency in action?
- How to start changing habits – the important role of strong will.
- Build perseverance and consistency in pursuing goals.
- How do I exercise my strong willpower?
- What weakens a strong will and what to avoid?
- How to facilitate change?
7. Challenges, Difficulties and Failures – How to change your attitude to difficulties?
- How to cope with excuses and effectively overcome the limiting mental beliefs?
- How to confront failure?
- How does an individual attitude determine our behavior?
- How to break the restrictive beliefs so as not to sabotage and strengthen thoughts to mobilize action?
- Mastering the ability to identify and change negative thoughts and beliefs.
- The cognitive behavioral model- ABCD- situation, thought, emotion, physiology, behavior.
8. Strategy for building personal effectiveness – practical mental training.
- Training Plan – Build strategies to strengthen your strong will and change habits.
- Mental Preparation and Mental Training – How to Deploy It Skillfully?
- My personal action plan: What will I do? What will I stop doing? What will be the first step?
Training techniques used:
- Brainstorming and mind-mapping in discovering ideas and creative work
- Questionnaires in reflection and discovery exercises
- MTQ48 questionnaires & raports
- Follow up exercise
- Exercises in pair and subgroups
- Facilitation and coaching tools
- Case study, interesting examples
- Stress management exercise
- Fill in exercises and sheets
- Mini project work
- Film viewing & analysis